Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fun Friday


Yesterday morning after getting the kids on the bus Steve and I decided to get ready and hit the road. We did a few things around Columbus before heading to Winfield AL to the antique mall there to do some browsing. It was a real fun day for us both, anytime we're looking at antiques we're both in heaven. We really enjoy little road trips like that, just helps to get away from the everyday routine, especially for me since I'm home so much. On our way home from Winfield I saw the painting attached to this post on a building in Guin, AL (my mom's hometown) and thought it was really neat. This area is their new courtyard, I think they did a great job with it!

We got home late in the day and enjoyed a peaceful night on the couch together watching tv, it was such a fun Friday!

No comments: