I had wanted to have some signs made for directions to the wedding for people who weren't familiar with the area, I had attempted to make my own but they turned out honky tonky looking. Well after calling a few places in Columbus to get prices for six signs and hearing the cheapest ones where like $18 each me and Steve decided to get out some more wood and paint and give it another try of making our own. We worked on these Friday and Saturday, they may not be the most beautiful things but I think they aren't bad. We only needed one doubled sided one for the turn off a main hwy, the others I didn't bother putting their names, I just put the word wedding. I am going to dress them up a little with some tulle and ribbon on the stake right underneath the sign, I have one done and it looks pretty...I just don't have a photo uploaded of it to share. 
I'll tell ya another thing, it has really been nice that we are into antiques and have a huge stash of neat stuff in the barn, we really haven't had to buy alot at all to decorate with because we already had so much on hand.
Today I am doing some last minute alterations to Tiffany's dress and I still have to cut mine off and hem it, was going to get someone else to do it for me but heck I'm just gonna do it myself. Trying to save all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ I can !
2 comments:
You haven't posted in like forever. I know you've been busy. but I'm dying to know how it went. Pictures please. I'm sure it was beautiful. So hurry up alright I'm dying to hear all about it.
Tracy, I'm so glad you came by and posted on the giveaway.
I've had to catch up on my blogs, and you have been busy. Best of luck with the wedding, it looks like a perfect place and the signs turned out great.
Glad to see Molly doing so well.
Blessings,
Bonnie
Post a Comment