cute things
I love the mason jars that Tiffany beaded and used along the aisle, there were also some hung in the tree, with the wedding being at sunset they were really pretty. I thought it was so cool that pink was one of the colors used in the wedding and what do you know, Walmart had pink sand to put in the jars. 
Below is the punch bowl that Tiffany chose to use for the reception...It just fit the setting so well.
3 comments:
Oh that is so pretty. I would have loved to be at that wedding. my kind of punch bowl!
I loved all the pictures of the wedding. You need to post somemore. I met you in the road at Steens on Thursday. I was coming from work and I guess you were head to town. I tagged you on my blog. Your turn to fill out the info.
Hi Maurie,
I tried to go to your blog to fill out the info where you'd tagged me but it won't let me, says your page is private or something...just thought I'd let you know, take care!
Tracy
Post a Comment