Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Merry SITSmas


Christmas is a perfect time
To stop and reminisce
About the many hours we've spent
Discussing that and this-
The laughs, the smiles
That we have known
The wonderful things we've done
That make the friendship that we share
A very special one!
Have a very special Christmas, my friends

Author Unknown
Merry SITSmas SITSstas!

73 comments:

Rachael said...

Merry SITSmas! This is so wonderful and exciting!

Kelsey said...

Merry SITSmas to you!
Love the tree, I still have to decorate mine.

Tiffany said...

So cute!

I hope you have a SITSmas FULL of comment lovin'!

Shannon said...

Merry SITSmas! This is going to be one fun-filled day!

tam said...

Have a happy Merry SITSmas!
~Tam

jori-o said...

What a perfect poem for this Saucy day! Merry SITSmas!

WheresMyAngels said...

Loving your blog design! How pretty!

Happy Holidays.

Mamarazzi said...

Merry SITSmas!!

did you enter my giveaway!?! fun stuff!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

i love your Christmassy (I mean SITSmassy) blog!

Ho Ho Ho Merrrrrrrrrrrrry SITSmas!



- Margaret

Michelle said...

Nice Picture and a Merry SITsmas to you!

LORI said...

LOVED YOUR POEM AND PICTURE! MERRY SITSMAS!

cat said...

To you too! I just love the picture!

Tracy P. said...

Love the Christmas spirit at your place! Have a blessed season!

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tara @ kidz said...

That is a very neat poem, thanks for sharing! And a Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Anonymous said...

merry SITSmas ~
Have a great day

Anonymous said...

Merry SITSmas and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

MERRY SITSmas!!!!!!

flickrlovr said...

Beautiful poem, freakin' ADORABLE blog design for the holidays, and SITSterly love, what more could we ask for? Merry SITSmas!

Sandy said...

Merry SITSmas to you!

Pam said...

merry SITSmas! was reading your bio and my husband's name is steve, too. my dad's family is from alabama as well :) i love how you can always find some common thread to someone in the universe :)

Anonymous said...

Merry SITSmas!!!

Toots said...

Merry SITSmas to you!!! Very cute blog design too! Thanks for your comments!!! :-)

Anne said...

Thought I'd come on over to visit your blog again. It's been awhile since I visited last, so when I read 'Have a very special Christmas, my friends, I thought you were leaving, then I seen, author unkown, lol. See, that goes to show I need to visit more often! I like how you decorated your blog for the holdidays!

Unknown said...

beautiful card
stoppin in to say Merry SITSmas

Becky W said...

Merry SITSmas to you, too!! I use to live in Columbubs, MS, too!!! My friend has a child who has CF as well. I will have to keep up with you!! I hope your day is full of comments!

Kristen said...

I love that picture. It is absolutely beautiful! Merry SITSmas to you!

Becky W said...

Oh my goodness - you are a BAMA fan, too? WOW!!!

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Merry SITSmas!!

Laura Marchant said...

Awesome. So creative.
Merry Sitsmas!

Heather said...

Merry SITSmas! Cute Christmas blog design!

Melanie said...

Love the blog look. Merry SITSmas.

Casey's trio said...

Merry SITSmas to you too!

Ginny said...

Merry SITSmas!

Rebecca Jo said...

Have a blessed Season!

Merry SITSmas!!

Megan said...

Merry SITSmas!

Diane said...

Merry SITSmas!

Tiffany said...

Merry SITSmas! You look so Christmasy over here!

Jenners said...

Merry SITSmas...lovely blog decorations and neat post!

Anonymous said...

That photo is so cute is it on your tree?
Merry SITSmas to you.

Kristin said...

Merry SITSmas SITSta.

Anna Lefler said...

Merry SITSmas! Your blog is gorgeous!

:^) Anna

BloggessJ said...

Merry SITSmas! Love the little poem.

AngiDe said...

Merry SITSmas!! Happy commenting!

Angie
"Nana's Box"

Anonymous said...

Merry SITsmas! Love the card! Hope you have a great holiday season!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Merry SITSmas To all..
Love the tree..

Deborah said...

Merry SITSmas. Love your card and the poem!

Julia said...

Nice poem. Nice card. I bet your tree is up already. And nice name for your blog :) We are almost kissing cousins with wording. LOL.

Eve said...

Merry SITSmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment love! This year would be a good one to do the Alabama pic!!! Also, we share something....our kids are both special needs kids..my DD Logan has Spina Bifida, Hydrocephalus, and Chiari II! They make us better people don't they!

Valerie said...

Hey Tracy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I too am not originally from Alabama. I was born and lived in California until I was 13. My mom is from here and we spent most of our summer's here with my grandma. It's home now. Merry SITSmas!!

Jaden Paige said...

MERRY SITSMAS! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Vic said...

Merry SITSmas! I saw you read a lot of CF blogs... Do you follow http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com/? If not that journey is truley remarkable.

Annie said...

Merry SITSmas to you!

Mammatalk said...

What a beautiful shot. Merry SITSmas to you. Wishing you the best holiday season!

Nina said...

That was really pretty!

Merry SITSmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry SITSmas!

Femin Susan said...

Hello……
This is amazing!! I am so glad I found your blog!
Welcome to my blog…….
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Becky said...

Merry SITSmas! I hope you have a wonderful day! I wish I was on top of it like you and have my tree up!

Unknown said...

Merry SITSmas! Filled with lots of love!

Trina said...

I just found your blog by surfing around some of the other SITS blogs. I'm a Bama girl, too. I live in Bama, and I am absolutely a HUGE fan. We were there Saturday, and I so wish I could be at the Georgia Dome!

Ginny said...

Merry SITSmas

Amanda said...

Merry SITSmas!! great quote!

Aubrey said...

Merry SITSmas to you too! Thanks for stopping by and spreading some comment cheer at my blog!

Being Honest said...

Ah, what a sweet poem!
Wishing you a very Merry SITSmas!

WheresMyAngels said...

Merry Sitsmas!

Mesa said...

Merry SITSmas!!! :)

Carrie said...

Merry SITSmas!!

What a cool photo!

Anonymous said...

Tres Chic wall paper! Merry SITSmas!

Kimmy said...

Merry SITSmas and Christmas to you too!!

Love the photo!!

Tabitha Blue said...

Merry SITSmas... such a festive blog!!! Love it :)

Karol said...

I love the picture and blog design! Merry SITSmas! Hope you had fun!!

Carla said...

Dreamy picture! Merry SITSmas to you and yours:)