I would like to ask everyone to keep my uncle in your thoughts and prayers. His name is Stanley.
A couple of weeks ago he was diagnosed with stomach cancer. Tomorrow they are doing surgery on him in Birmingham to remove his whole stomach. I have never heard of anyone having to have their whole stomach removed before but they said the doctor said he performs those type surgeries all the time. There are alot of risk involved in this surgery so I hope even after the surgery is over he has no complications.
He is my dad's only sibling so you could imagine my dad seems pretty uneasy about it all. Me and my honey are going to drive my parents to Birmingham tomorrow so we can all be there. So please remember us all tomorrow.
I'll try to post when we get home tomorrow night and let you all know how everything went.
8 comments:
I will be praying for your Uncle, Tracy, please keep us posted on his progress. I have never heard of anyone having their whole stomach removed either. My SIL's dad had such bad stomach ulcers that they removed most of his stomach but not all of it. Sounds very serious. All of you will be in my prayers.
Hey darlin! You and your family are in my prayers...have a safe trip and keep us posted! xo...deb
Keeping your family in my prayers!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Have a safe trip and think postive thoughts.
Praying for your Uncle.
Im so sorry to hear this. I will say a prayer for him now.
I'll be praying for your family tomorrow. Ya'll have a safe trip!
Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Your family is in our prayers. I know how close your dad is to his brother and I hope everything goes well. Thinking of you. ~Mauri
Post a Comment