I'm talking about, it's the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Today was the SEC Championship game and sadly we were defeated by those darn ole Florida Gators. Yes, I'll admit it...I'm a very sore loser.
Most people didn't give Alabama a snowballs chance at winning today, I'm so proud of Bama for playing such a great game, Florida won but I'll tell you it wasn't an easy task for them.
Now that we don't have a chance to play for the National Championship and since I'm such a sore loser I've just gotta shout "Boomer Sooner".
Rolllllllllllllllll Tide Rolllllllllllllllllllllll and keep your head held high, all your fans still love you and we're so proud of you! We all know you're the best !!!!!!!
4 comments:
Sorry bout your tide today... looks like the BCS is going to be all out of whack this year! Wonder what google would have to say?!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Dropping by from SITS. Sorry your team lost-- ours did too, MU.
I was so disappointed for our guys! This season has been such a great one, and I am SO very proud of each and every member of this team. Like you, I'll be yelling BOOMER SOONER on January 8th!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!
They did play well didn't they. ROLLL TIIDDDE ROLLLLL! I wish they could have won, but oh well there's always next year!
Post a Comment