Hopefully today is our last full day at the hospital (for a while anyway).
We are so excited about getting out of here tomorrow I just hope everything goes as planned and we
do get to leave tomorrow.
This morning we had a big surprise, we heard a knock at the door, figured it was the
doctor but to our surprise it was my M-I-L and F-I-L. We enjoyed our visit with them, it really helped
the day pass by a little faster having someone to visit with.
I hope the next time you all are reading a post from me it'll be tomorrow and I'll be telling y'all that we made it home safe and sound.
Steve will have the weekend off starting Friday so I'm real excited about going home and getting
to spend time with him, Molly is looking forward to that also. We are going to be like a bird out of the cage...
5 comments:
Hey! Glad to hear you had some visitors today. And the news of getting to head out soon is good news. Glad to hear Molly's stats are better. I'm sure you look forward to some hubby and home time. ~Mindy
Yea!!!! I'll say an extra prayer tonight that nothing changes and that you're back home this time tomorrow.
{{HUGS}}
YES!!!!!! I can't wait to see your blog :) Be careful coming home and I am glad your MIL and FIL came to see you two. I know it made your day. Hope to see you in STEENS soon like tomorrow!!!!!!
After reading your post from the other day...I'm so glad the visitors arrived! God is so good...just when we think we can't go on ..He sends someone. And wow look at all the comments from those who would have loved to come for a visit! I would love to send Molly a card. Could you email me your address? pattivee@suddenlink.net
Praying for complete healing for Molly! Hope you are on your way home by the time you read this!
Many blessings and hugs!
Patti
I pray that you and Molly do get to go home. Please update us.
Post a Comment