Molly didn't reach 70 on her pulmonary function test today. :-(
Monday she blew a 68, today it was only 65. I hate it wasn't higher but really hate it was
even lower. Not is sure what is up with that, sometimes I do wonder about those test though. I am hoping she'll continue doing good at home, maybe some good home cooked meals and some good rest will help her.
She has to go back on Feb. 10th for a glucose tolerance test, visit with the CF doctor and another hearing screening (she didn't do so well on her last screening-the antibiotics are damaging on hearing so they like to keep a close check on that.)
7 comments:
Glad you are home. I know you are. ENJOY your weekend with your HUBBY.
Sorry the PFT's weren't as good as they could be, but she'll get there. Sometimes, it's just hard to do that stupid machine. Glad you got to come home.
Sorry to hear PFT's weren't better. Posted about you girls today just letting you know.
Found your site through Kori! Cute blog!!! Hope your daughters PFTs get better soon!
Praying for ya'll! Havent been on pc much. Glad you got to come home. Went back to the dr. I have pneumonia and no voice right now. Been the hardest winter it seems for illness. Hope you are enjoying this sunshine.... I know I am! Love ya ll!
Hi Tracy!
It is so nice to meet you, a fellow southern girl!! Thanks for coming over to visit with me last week! You and I have a lot in common with our love of antiques! :) Hope your daughter feels better very soon!
Lots of Hugs, Bebe :)
Hey sweetpea!
glad to see you are both home safe & sound! I am sure Molly will get better now that she is where she loves to be!
Get some rest....xo...deb
Post a Comment