Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Rainy Tuesday Night

* Update - Molly got her wish ....no school tomorrow!

Molly seems to be feeling a little better. She talked me into not calling the doc just yet.
Her appetite seems better and she just seems to feel better. Her cough is still a little more increased but not terrible. A few days ago I increased her breathing treatments to 3 a day instead of the 2 we normally do each day, maybe this will help.
Thanks for all your prayers .....
Ok, to change the subject, not sure if it has been raining where you are but boy howdy we have had the rain here ........ all day I've been dreaming of a 80 degree sun shiny day, wouldn't that be wonderful! They are talking of flooding in our area so of course Molly is hoping for no school tomorrow, I guess we'll see. For now I'm patiently awaiting a sunny Thursday.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I am so glad to hear that Molly is having a better day.

Here, in Texas, Saturday it was 84 degrees. Yesterday, 33. Today, in the 50's and dropping. Crazy! Hope you don't flood!

~Mindy

Debbie Y. said...

Glad to hear Molly is doing better.

Last night, Eddie didn't think it rained as much as it did. Bham was said to have gotten over 4 inches, we got a little more than 2 inches. I heard on the news that a mother and small child drowned when a culvert broke and washed their car away. So sad. The area lakes are at summer pool levels. We go from no rain to too much rain. I am looking for a sunny (not windy) day.