Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday

We're still hanging in here. Yesterday was the longest day ever it seemed, thank goodness today seems to be going a little faster. Our morning started earlier than Molly or I wanted, at 6am respiratory came in and got her breathing treatment going, then the CA came in to get blood pressure and stuff, then house keeping, then nurse practitioner, then doc. By 10:30 she'd had two breathing treatments, and lots of other stuff done.
This morning the doctor said Molly's lungs are sounding better each day. I mentioned to him this morning that her cough still sounds pretty bad, the doctor said the cough would probably get worse before it gets better due to the stuff in her lungs breaking up and moving.
I can finally see a difference today in Molly's color, she has been being so pale but today she finally looks better. Also she's sitting up on her hospital bed now making some sort of crafts. Sooooooooooo things are looking up, we are for sure having no fun being here BUT I am so thankful that she responds to the medicines that are available ... that is a true blessing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is good news.I am glad to hear she is better. Im sorry about the time though I think m about to learn those long days with mom.

Debbie Y. said...

I am so happy that Molly is improving, maybe she will be able to be discharged earlier than you expected. Here's to you coming home early and that she is right as rain quickly.

Trina said...

Yea for improvements!

debi lynn mattingly said...

I am glad to hear that your daughter is doing better...but, sad that you have to both stay at the hospital so long!

Well, maybe sometime you will get over here to bayou country...and shop to your hearts content.

xo...deb

Jill said...

It is great to hear she is improving and feeling better. Yall hang in there. Still praying.

trash talk said...

Wonderful news. That little bit of color is enough to make your heart sing, right? I'll add y'all to my own prayer list and hope y'all get to go home quickly. Debbie