Wednesday, September 23, 2009

If it's meant to be

Approx. 2780 sq. ft. fixer upper with 48 acres of land. We want this so bad but there has been a big dispute between the old homeowners and the bank that now owns this (it was a foreclosure), as of today it was taken off the market to try to get things straightened out. I do pray it all gets settled and becomes our home.


4 comments:

Brenda Eason said...

So pretty girl. Just pray and let God take control. i know you would only want it if it was the place he had for you =)

Silvia said...

beautiful land Tracy, i really hope you get it..wish you the best.

silvia.

Jill said...

That looks like a beautiful place. I hope you get it.

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful place. I do hope all gets straightened out soon.

Good thoughts coming your way from Ga.

Have a great weekend.
Pam