I really know that lately I've been such a bad blogger, it's not that I don't have time really it's that I feel I don't have anything interesting enough that other people would actually want to read.
I spend a lot of time on facebook lately, too much time really. (I know that was very randon changing the subject like that, but oh well) Everyone is there it seems. I never thought I'd get hooked on such a thing but when so many of your friends and relatives are on there it's hard not to spend a lot of time there keeping up with everyone. Are any of you (my blogging friends) on facebook also?
Today I started out mowing the yard, then I had a case of post PMS and got mad and decided to get off the tractor and take a bath and go get my nails done, so that's just what I did. Once there I was really thinking Hmmmmm wonder what these women are saying. Don't you really wonder when you hear people speaking other languages what they're saying. You know they talk about people .... I probably would too if I knew I was speaking a language nobody else understood. Anyway, enough of my rambling.
Hopefully Steve will come in from doing yard work soon and we can go out to eat, I'm hungry and don't want to cook.
Have a great weekend friends and Rollllllllll Tide !

2 comments:
Love your nails. girl I feel that way about blogging hen so many have beautiful place settings,decorating ideas and such. I finally said this blog is me and who I am and what is going on. im not them and do not blog like them.
Be you...I want to know you and your life even the simple things.
You can show me around your town =)
Hey girlie! Yeah, I haven't been blogging as much lately...mostly due to the fact that the desktop is STILL goofed up. We had to send it to the service center to see what the problem is. I'm hoping that it will cost TOO much to repair and we can just get a laptop that is OURS (and not one I'm "stealing" temporarily from work.) And yeah, Facebook takes up WAY too much time. I can update fb a lot easier from my phone than I can read/write/check blogs. LOL
Great game yesterday, wouldn't you say? We drove to T-town but ended up hanging out with our best friends at their condo because of the rain. Of course, it quite raining by game time. We had fun anyway. We don't get to see these friends nearly enough.
Gotta run! Have a GREAT day. Love the nails, BTW. :)
Post a Comment