Thursday, January 7, 2010

Got A Feeling

I got a feeling (wooohooo)
that tonight's gonna be a good night
that tonight's gonna be a good night
that tonight's gonna be a good good night
wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel a 13th National Championship coming on for the Alabama Crimson Tide :-)

3 comments:

David said...

I heard a rumor. Now, this could be wrong, so don't get your hopes up! I heard that if Alabama wins, they're going to get to quit using numbered practice helmets and get real game helmets like all the cool kids are wearing!

he he he! ;-)

Tracy said...

Haha .....
Funny David!
NOT ...
LOL

David said...

Congratulations! Heck of a game. Think it would have been even better with McCoy on the field.

I always see pictures of elephants used like a mascot for Alabama. Yet, they are referred to as the Crimson Tide and I've never heard them referred to as the Alabama Elephants, Packyderms or anything of that nature.

So what's the story on that? Are these African or Asian elephants? And how did they get to Alabama? Inquiring minds want to know!