Today
Today as I head off to Birmingham to take Molly to her doctor visit as usual I'm worried about how things are going to go there, I am worrying about the house, I just feel so stressed. I have decided I'm gonna listen to my favorite music while driving (think I'll be doing some singing along with Tim McGraw - so Molly take your ipod so you won't complain about my music - hehe), try to think happy thoughts and know that everything is gonna be alright. :)
1 comment:
I, too, am trying to close on a piece of property and am already emotionally attached to it! And there is a monkey wrench in the deal that could make the whole thing blow up. Hopefully, it won't, but if it does, God must have something better in mind. At least that's the way I'm trying to look at it. Hope Molly's doctor visit is good. Enjoy the music and remember who's really in control.
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10
Post a Comment