B is for Basket
There aren't alot of things I just love for myself but I do have a weakness for baskets, of course I love old antique baskets but I also love Longaberger baskets, that is one thing I guess you could say I collect. The fact that they're handmade here in the United States is great. I would love to get to take a trip to Dresden, Ohio and get to see the place the baskets are made, maybe someday....If you're interested in checking out their website, here ya go : http://www.longaberger.com/
I got down my baskets yesterday to take a picture for this post, our silly cat (Sara) is so nosey. She always has to check out the situation anytime you start doing anything it seems. Notice her peeping out of one of my baskets. She just loves getting in things, whether its a box, bag, basket, etc. I didn't plan on getting her in the picture but I couldn't do anything but laugh at her when I saw her peeping out like that at me. We just love her, she's such a great cat!
No comments:
Post a Comment