Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was really nice. I enjoyed getting to spend time with Steve, not very often he ever takes off work, it was nice that he had two days he could take off, we really needed it! We didn't do anything fancy, but still had fun. Saturday started off as a ugly day, so much fog ... didn't think the sun would ever shine through, thank goodness though by the afternoon it was beautiful. Saturday we spend the day together with Molly, then Saturday afternoon Tiffany picked up Molly to spend the night with her. Steve and I went to Detroit, AL to an antique auction, of course we had fun there.
This morning we slept in, then got ready and went for breakfast at the Waffle House, been forever since we've gone out for breakfast alone. After breakfast he wanted to go for a walk, so I recommended a walk through the lot at Carl Hogan Cheverolet. HAHA! (Yes, I just wanted to check out the new Tahoe's and Yukon's) anyway ...... after checking out the stickers on them I decided I won't be getting a new one anytime soon. OUCH! After our sticker shock we decided to take a ride around Columbus looking at homes. I just love the area around College St., some really gorgous homes. It was nice today but wish the flowers/trees had been in bloom. That'll just give us an excuse to go riding around looking at them again soon though.
We pretty much just had a lazy afternoon watching the race on tv, then it was back to work tonight for Steve. Ughhhh .....
No comments:
Post a Comment