Last week as a treat for Molly and her best friend Penni we took them to Geyser Falls water park in Choctaw MS, they had a blast. You get those two girls together and I'll tell you they are something else, they keep us laughing!
Today Molly went and got a haircut, she was ready for something different. Well it is different, she had basically worn her hair the same all her life and now she has some side bangs, I think it is really cute on her and makes her look older also, not that I'm in any hurry for her to look older or anything. Goodness so hard to believe my baby is almost 12 yrs old!
Tonight was open house at school, I ordered Wes and Molly class shirts the end of last year for them to wear the first day of school this year, well tonight we picked them up. Anyone who knows Wesley knows he's such a nut about hunting the sophomore shirt really fits him, Molly's 7th grade shirt was really cute also.
I have been doing a really bad job posting on my blog, hopefully soon I can get back in the swing of things. Things just seem to stay so hectic.
Tracy
2 comments:
Her haircut is just too cute. And I love the School shirts.Wish our schools would do something fun like that.
Hi Tracy! You have an adorable family. Love your daughter's new "do". Side bangs are very popular this year (says my soon to be 12 yr. old granddaughter!
Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Post a Comment