Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yea Alabama !




Alabama 27 - LSU 21


"Yea, Alabama!"

Yea, Alabama! Crimson Tide!
Every 'Bama man's behind you,
Hit your stride!
Go teach the Bulldogs to behave,
Send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave!
And if a man starts to weaken,That's his shame!
For 'Bama's pluck and grit
Have writ her name in crimson flame!
Fight on, fight on, fight on, men!
Remember the Rose Bowl we'll win then!
So go, roll to victory,
Hit your stride,
You're Dixie's football pride, Crimson Tide!

6 comments:

Debbie Y. said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! ROLLLLLLLL TIDDDDDDDE

Unknown said...

Well I am an OU SOONERS Fan BUT I am also a member of SITS so I am gonna take a chance here and say YAY we like the same color of CRIMSON LOL

Anonymous said...

Okay now lets not that far =) Im from Louisiana and you'll spanked our butts,but I still love you.

Unknown said...

WOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!

Joy said...

I love Alabama except when they play Georgia. I was glad for the outcome of the LSU game.
We use to live in B'ham, so I know how big football is there. Lots of Fun!

Belle's Blog said...

Roll Tide!