Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bye Bye Birdie

Birdie was my old car, kind of a long story but to make it short and sweet I called her birdie which was short for burden because for a long time that is what the payment was to us, a real burden. Times have changed though and as you know back in November I got another vehicle so it was time for Birdie to move on to a new home anddddd also getting her off the insurance will be nice, we were paying insurance for 5 vehicles with only 3 drivers in the house.
Selling Birdie helped brighten my day a little .... we got our taxes done today, lets just say first time ever we have to pay - UGH!

2 comments:

David said...

Congrats on selling Birdie! I'm dreading doing my taxes. I have to really be in the right frame of mind for that endeaver!

Mindy said...

Great music! Congrats on the sale. Like David, not looking forward to doing the taxes. Ick. ~Mindy