City Dove
One day Steve and I walked across the road from the hospital to go get Molly something from McDonald's. As we were walking on the sidewalk nearing a tree Steve said "stop". I thought oh my goodness a snake is about to get me. It wasn't a snake though, it was a sweet dove sitting on a nest. Today we took Molly outside to show it to her and get some pictures. Neat to see something like this in a city like Birmingham. You can tell by the pictures the dove almost doesn't look real, her colors blend into the tree very well. I have good news to share with you today, Molly went downstairs this morning for her pulmonary function test, it was better. Great to see she had made improvement. We are looking so forward to going home Friday.




1 comment:
Way cool pictures! Great news about Molly! ~Mindy
Post a Comment