Well the time came again today for Steve to leave us to head back to work again. Always sad to see him leave .... wish the hospital wasn't two hours away from home. :-(
Thanks for stopping by my little blog-I have visited yours before too and of course I noticed right away you have a daughter named Molly! Please tell her a Molly in Texas will pray for her often and pray Gods peace on you also.I checked out your beach pics too - my heart is still there -there is always next year! HOpe your stay in the hospital goes quickly and you can get back home soon.
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my little blog-I have visited yours before too and of course I noticed right away you have a daughter named Molly! Please tell her a Molly in Texas will pray for her often and pray Gods peace on you also.I checked out your beach pics too - my heart is still there -there is always next year! HOpe your stay in the hospital goes quickly and you can get back home soon.
I bet it is tough not having him there for support and company, and I bet he misses you all too.
Post a Comment