Our Labor Day Weekend
We had a fun getaway during the long Labor Day weekend. We took a trip to Perdido, Florida. We had a great time and stayed in a beautiful condo. The only bad thing about the trip was the drive home, what should have taken 5 hrs took 8 hrs ! 









5 comments:
Looks wonderful! I like the footprints in the sand photo! Sorry it took so long to get home.
I am SO jealous. I know you had a great time.
What a great trip. I love the foot prints in the sand and the condo is beautiful! Glad y'all were able to get away and enjoy the long weekend.
Ah...SO envious! I love Sea n Suds. YUM
YES, YES, YES let's try to meet up Saturday! Email me at johntrina@bellsouth.net and we'll exchange info or make a plan or something. Woo Hoo!!!
When did Molly's legs get so long? Love the R and the sand pic. You gotta frame those up! Sorry bout the long ride home. But, how much fun was FL? ~Mindy
Post a Comment