Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Country Pumpkins

We got home from the hospital Sunday. It's so great to be home!
The kids were out of school Monday, it was parent/teacher conference day and Steve was off work so we took advantage of the beautiful day and made our annual visit to Country Pumpkins in Caledonia. Here are some pictures from our fun day.
Oh, notice the dog in the photos, that is our family's newest addition, he's a 4 month old Chihuahua, Molly got him for her birthday back in August, he's the sweetest little dog.

6 comments:

Brenda Eason said...

Love all the photos. Looks like you guys had a great trip and made lots of memories.

Shelley said...

What beautiful pictures. I love that brilliant blue sky in the back of each of those pics. I bet that was a great trip.

Jill said...

So glad you both are home from the hospital. Looks like your family had a great visit to the pumpkin patch. Love all the pictures.

Mindy said...

Glad to hear y'all got back home. And look at how much fun you had! Looks like some good times to me. ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are home.
Love the pictures and the little Chihuahua.
It looks like a wonderful visit to the Pumpkin farm.

I called my husband in here to see the FarmAll and the truck. He enjoyed seeing them.

Take care.
Have a great day.
Pam

prashant said...

I love that brilliant blue sky in the back of each of those pics.


Work from home India