Thursday, October 15, 2009

Molly's Painting

Here at Children's they have a paint instructor that comes a couple of times a month to work with certain patients, well Molly was lucky enough to get to have a little over an hour with the instructor on Tuesday. Look what Molly painted. Don't you love it ?!?!

Painting is something Molly has always shown an interest in and now after seeing this I think it's something she needs to pursue more.

I am so proud of it, it's something I will cherish forever. I am going to get it framed when we get home. Seriously I almost cried when I saw it because I knew she did it for me (Molly hates chickens, haha)
The picture isn't great, I forgot to bring my cord to upload my camera photos to the computer, this is a cell phone photo.
The painting is on canvas, it's just laying on a large piece of white paper.


6 comments:

Mindy said...

Holy shmoly! That is some talent right there! How wonderful that she got to spend some time with the instructor this time. I love it! ~Mindy

David said...

That's a great painting!

Jill said...

Wow! You definitely have an artist on your hands. She is great!

Trina said...

What a great job, Molly!! I LUV roosters. :)

I've been sooooo bad at keeping up with blogs lately, so I didn't realize y'all were back in B'ham. Wish I had because I was up there yesterday to visit my daughter and grandson. I would have stopped by for a quick visit.

Hope y'all are back home soon, and I CERTAINLY hope Molly's teachers don't pile everything on her at once! Let Momma Bear come out if they do!

Roll Tide!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great painting, Molly!
I love it.
Tracy, I know you are so proud of it.

I hope Molly keeps on painting. She surely has the talent for it.

Have a great day.
pam

prashant said...

You definitely have an artist on your hands.


Work from home India