I am really very frustrated right now with our school system! Can you believe as of right now I have heard nothing at all from any of Molly's teachers concerning her school work. It just makes me so mad! As if she doesn't struggle enough, can you imagine being in the hospital 13 or 14 days and going back with all that work to make up plus trying to figure out where they are at the moment. It just seems so wrong they can't help a little more than they do.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear that y'all are still there and will be for the weekend. Yeah, that's a lot of school work to make up! :-(
Hope things look up soon. Prayer sent.
So sorry to hear you are still there and that you aren't getting more help from the teachers. It seems like all these days she has been in the hospital would have been a perfect time for her to have done some of her work. Hope things are better soon.
I hope things look up soon! ~Mindy
Post a Comment