Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hello Out There

I really do feel so bad that I have been neglecting my poor blog like I have. Seems I just never have anything exciting to talk about that I feel will interest anyone.
We have been staying busy, the kids are back in school and something big is in the process of happening (but I don't wanna say too much because I don't want to jinx anything) and most exciting I have a grandson due in January.

Hopefully I'll do better with my blogging, if not I will try to pop in every once and a while just so everyone knows I'm still alive. About the photo above, it's just a car that belongs to a friend who lives near us, she's a very sweet elderly lady and I thought it'd be cute to take Molly's picture in front of the car. By the way, the car is for sale, immaculate condition and all original.

Have a great weekend everyone ...

3 comments:

Trina said...

Don't feel bad about not being able to blog like you'd like. Life takes precedence, and with teens, you stay busy!

Maybe we can get together at one of the games for a bite to eat.

Trina said...

Oh, and congrats on the grandson! Ours has been here today and is spending the night. FUN!!!

Jill said...

Great news about the grandbaby on the way. And love the pic with the car. That's neat.