Monday, February 27, 2012

Attic Room Makeover

 This weekend we worked on a little makeover project. Well mostly my sweet husband did most of the work. Anyway, this is our attic room, also known as the Prayer Room (named that from the previous homeowners). I had just been having a fit to do a whiteout in this room.



This is after the first coat of paint.

Here is it! All white and bright. I can't tell you how much I love it.
I can see snuggling up reading, or napping on a rainy day in this sweet little room.
Of course I have to get a twin size mattress and pretty white bedding, and do more decorating.

I was so excited last night when a sweet lady who lives near us sent me a message after seeing the Prayer Room pictures on Facebook and asked to come do a photo shoot in the room with her daughter in her prom dress. We're thinking white chair and ottoman...she said she has other ideas too. I can hardly wait. 










1 comment:

Amy Burzese said...

That looks so clean and white. I love the bed. Want to see the final product!