Our master bedroom may be aimed more toward my taste when it comes to decorating but my hubby does have a little area with some goodies of his. The old bottle is from my hometown, a Columbus MS Ice Co. bottle, I really don't know much about the bottle but it's believed to be a old Coke bottle. He also has a collection of old wooden tops, you can't see them very well but they're in the white candle box. I love the little American flag, flags have always been something I like using here and there when it comes to decorating. The red oil lamp belonged to a late great aunt of mine, so it has special meaning to me.
Ok, so some of these things in this display are mine, but some are his too. :)
2 comments:
I love it and especially the flags.. like you there's something about the flags that I always love and what they stand for.. you've done a great job..Susie
Great things and I love your displays !
Post a Comment