Sunday, April 29, 2012
Arbor/Trellis
Got something I wanna share with y'all, even though we just stuck it in place this evening. We didn't get it in the ground because my hubby had to get to work. It's an arbor/trellis that my husband made me a few years ago. I had a trellis I had bought from Home Accents, it was really cheap, only lasted about two summers and it rusted away. He constructed this one for me out of old wrought iron porch columns. It made the move with us to our current home but we hadn't done anything with it. Then a couple of weeks ago someone borrowed it for a wedding (they put a new coat of white paint on it, but I think it needs another coat or two. Also they put the base in buckets of concrete to get it to stand up on its on, we're just gonna dig holes and set the concrete in the ground) anyway it hit me that I had the perfect spot for it, the West end of our front porch. The ideas I have are to dress it up are white tulle fabric and cute hanging glass candle holders, maybe even little jars with candles. Hopefully this week we'll get that done. I'll be sure to come back and show pictures when we're finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment