Friday, April 13, 2012

Thinking Time

Unfortunately my daughter Molly was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday, she has CF so this is something we have to deal with quiet often, anyway ... things are going ok and she actually feels good, just having to get her rounds of iv meds to help get her lung function back up. With today only being day 3, they don't count the first day you come in, we are already bored out of our gourds. I am not one that can sit still for long at home, its hard for me to watch tv or anything because I'm always up doing something. But, when at the hospital, especially when you're in one of the smallest rooms in the hospital there is nothing to do but sit. Ugh!
I have had plenty of time for thinking, planning, browsing the web for ideas for things I want to work on when we get home. A pie safe in our stairway/hallway area is going to go in the living room, a drop leaf table that once held a desktop computer is going to go in my son's room to hold his tv so I can get rid of the hideous thing holding his tv now. All my Easter bunnies and such in the dining room will get packed away and out will come all my seashells, I'll also hang a wooden cross (picture below, I'll have to take pictures of the finished product when we get home) with seashells glued to it I made a few days before coming to the hospital.


2 comments:

Amy Burzese said...

Thoughts and prayers for your daughter. The Internet does make a good companion doesn't it? I hope you all get to be home soon.

Susie Swanson said...

Yes prayers for your daughter, hope she is doing better and you all get to come home..So sorry she's sick..Do you have Facebook?