Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Need Ideas !

I have signed up for a secret Santa Swap and I really need help with some ideas of what sort of gift I could buy. I need to spend at least $30 but don't mind if I go over a little.
It is really hard to think of something to buy for someone you don't know, I have visited this person's blog but really didn't get any hints as to what they may like. I have thought of a few things but then I think no I wouldn't be to excited about recieving that myself, then I'm back where I started from, wondering what to buy.
Help please.......any good gift ideas? I have gone shopping a couple of times but just end up going in circles. This was supposed to be fun, not cause headaches.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would help if we knew her style. I think a crystal biscotti jar.Some rich fancy chocolates.A nice rich color table runner or place mats.
My other thing would be a nice warm throw.A nice mug with different types of nice cocoas.

Toots said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog . . . I would get a nice smelling candle, maybe some non-perishable ingredients for a nice meal . . . I like the chocolate idea . . . do you know where this person lives, maybe a gift card for a pedicure? Good luck with it all!

Nana said...

Thanks, for the comment on my blog.
I will be thinking of ideas for your secret Santa project. Then candle is a good idea. We'll keep in touch.

Malisa said...

Can you give us some insight? Age? Interests? Career? We love playing Secret Santa!

Karen and Malisa
moonlighthollow.blogspot.com

Debbie Y. said...

If she is in to reading maybe a gift card to BAMM or Barnes and Noble. If she likes to watch movies, how about getting her a couple of tickets to a movie. I hardly ever go to the movies anymore, but if someone bought me tickets and paid for my popcorn I would be there in a heartbeat.