Oh guess what? We even got to go to the Wharf in Orange Beach Thursday night and see Reo Speedwagon and Styx in concert, it was great!
I did get too much sun the very first day there, my back and shoulders burned so bad, it's odd too because usually I'm not one that burns. The second night I slept maybe an hour because my back was stinging so bad, now I'm peeling, it looks just horrible.
I have so many stories I could tell, everything was just so fun.......we had a great week.
I have so many things I am trying to get done though, tomorrow is CF clinic day and we feel Molly will be admitted for sure this time so today I've been unpacking the beach stuff and packing up the hospital stuff.
Here's a photo from the beach, I'll post more when I have/get time.
4 comments:
Glad you all had fun!!! I was SO sad to leave the beach Friday as well!!!! But, back to reality!
Great family picture!!
Glad you home safe and love the picture.Hope things work out tomorrow.
So glad you had a great time on vacation. I love your family picture and can't wait to see more. My shoulders and arms got badly burnt at Anna Kate's softball practice a few Saturdays ago, and I was miserable. I know how you felt. I hope Molly's CF visit goes well tomorrow.
REO Speedwagon and Styx! Now that brings back some memories of my college days. Glad you had a fun time. Nice picture!
Post a Comment