Steve and I rode the ferris wheel at the Wharf in Orange Beach, it was an experience for me because I am so afraid of heights. I kept my eyes closed pretty much the whole time on the ride, haha ...
You probably just had your eyes closed cause you and Steve were macking down the whole time! lol Come to think of it, I need to take Mindy on a ferris wheel ride! :-)
I am getting so frustrated with this crazy computer, it still won't let me sign in to post a new blog, won't even let me comment on someone else's, yet I can get signed in to leave a comment on my own blog. Go figure! Anyway, if anyone reads this, we have 2 nights down and hopefully only 8 more to go here at the hospital. Hopefully this time will go fast for us. Tracy
I am proud of you. I am terrified of heights and ferris wheels. I don't think I could have made myself get on it. I love Orange Beach though...one of my favorite places to go.
4 comments:
You probably just had your eyes closed cause you and Steve were macking down the whole time! lol Come to think of it, I need to take Mindy on a ferris wheel ride! :-)
At the hospital, just trying to get signed in so I can post. I'm having troubles with this computer. ughhh....
Tracy
I am getting so frustrated with this crazy computer, it still won't let me sign in to post a new blog, won't even let me comment on someone else's, yet I can get signed in to leave a comment on my own blog. Go figure!
Anyway, if anyone reads this, we have 2 nights down and hopefully only 8 more to go here at the hospital. Hopefully this time will go fast for us.
Tracy
I am proud of you. I am terrified of heights and ferris wheels. I don't think I could have made myself get on it. I love Orange Beach though...one of my favorite places to go.
Post a Comment