Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hospital Room

Here are a few shots of our home away from home. We are in a nice room this stay, it's alot newer and roomy than most rooms we've been in. Check out the closet, it's really nice having that storage space.


We brought the bedding from home for the hospital bed, just makes it feel more like home. I'm also glad we brought Molly's mushroom chair from home, works out great for her to sit in and play her playstation. (Click pictures to enlarge)



6 comments:

Brenda Eason said...

Now this is awesome!You are one smart mom to do this for your sweet girl.I guess you have been there enough you know what to do.
Hope she feels better and you guys are home soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, you are back there. But, atleast you are smart to make it feel like home. That is hard to do in a hospital room. It looks cute. Thinking about you.

Shelley said...

I don't mean to be stupid, but, why does she have to stay in the hospital for so long?

VBnBama said...

OH, YEA, we've had those rooms before too, I love it when we get those. They are so much bigger, longer and it's gives the kids room to "play" in there.

David said...

I love what you've done to the place! Cute pictures!

Jill said...

That is so nice that you bring all that stuff to make her as comfortable as possible. Molly has one awesome mom!