Friday, June 26, 2009

wooohoooo

Yea! I finally got this thing to let me post. I had to right click on sign in then click open in a new box. How exciting, now I don't feel so alone here at the hospital, I can feel I have someone near since I can blog.
I had my sweet honey (Steve) to post for me this morning from work. Thank you honey...
We're missing Steve so much, sad to have had him with us for 14 days straight and the time finally came for him to head back to work. Oh well.....at least he has a good job so I won't complain much.

Molly is doing good, I even feel good this stay. I know that sounds strange but heck even though she was admitted to the hospital at least her lung function had improved since last clinic visit (May 26). So we came in with her not feeling terrible, and her weight was even up. I think that's a good thing. Last night and this morning her o2 sats were even at 99, wooohooo!
I know she has ruff times but we truely are blessed that things haven't been worse for her.
She should get to go blow (pulmonary function test) Monday or Tuesday, I'm anxious to see what the improvement will be.
Also this hospital stay she's only on 2 iv meds, one she does every six hours, the other one only once a day, so this means she isn't hooked up to her iv quiet so much, also she's only getting 3 breathing treatments a day instead of the usual 4.
More later....


3 comments:

David said...

Glad you got the computer working. Yes, we are out here in blogland and we hear you! lol Sorry that Molly is back in the hospital, but it sounds like she's doing pretty well under the circumstances and that your spirits are up. Prayer sent.

Mindy said...

HOorah for better lung function! Hope the test goes well. Welcome back to the land of computers...~Mindy

Jill said...

Glad you were able to blog. So glad to hear Molly is starting this visit out well, and I hope it continues that way. Here's hoping for a quick and successful stay.