I think the kids weren't really ready to go back but they didn't complain too much. Molly is in 8th grade and Wes is in 11th this year. Gosh how time flies ....
It was neat to see each grade in high school wearing their class t-shirts, also makes the decision of what to wear the first day of school simple.
Wes

4 comments:
The first day of the new school year always used to give me jitters. My daughter told me she felt the same way. Hope your two survive the first day jitters.
Wow. The kids here don't go back till Aug. 24th. Some law our new governor passed about how you can't start back so many days before Labor Day. What? Is that so important? Hope they had a great daay.
Looking good! We still have a couple more weeks of summer. It's going fast!
You are right - the summer went too fast. But I guess summer can't last forever. I just hate homework. I hated it when I was in school, and I hate it for my kids.
Post a Comment