This past Saturday Steve, Molly and I went with the Venturing and Boy Scout group to Oneonta, AL to Palisades Park to do some rock repelling. Well, call me chicken if you want to but I didn't do it, Steve and Molly did though. Molly chickened out on her first attempt, she just couldn't do it. There were a few who got geared up and once they got to the edge ready to take that first step they couldn't. I don't blame them one bit though. Of course Steve did it with no problem, he made it look easy.
I wish I didn't have such a fear of heights but I do, really bad!

3 comments:
Wow! That looks like fun, but scary! Glad you all had a good time.
Oh, I did a little repelling when I was in college. Or should I say when I was young and stupid? lol The hardest part is that first lean out. Once you get horizontal, it's all downhill from there! ;-)
Look at Molly! That is great! I've never done it, but I can certainly understand your fear. ~Mindy
Post a Comment