Friday, February 26, 2010

Ready for Spring

I'm so ready for Spring, I think all the birds are too! The Robin in the pictures below must be new to the area because I tell ya he/she walked all around the yard, flew in about every tree around, sunned on the picnic table a while, I guess it's making sure this is the place it wants to call home.







Last year on March 1st we got snow, go here to see, now our weather forecast for Monday or Tuesday (which is March 1st and 2nd) is for a chance of snow. We'll see. I have noticed looking at the pictures of the March 1st, 2009 snow that our pear trees were all bloomed out pretty, this year they are just starting to bud, you can see the picture in the post below, the blue bird is sitting in one of those pear trees, no blooms yet.

2 comments:

David said...

Come on, Spring!

Jill said...

Love these bird pics. I agree about being ready for spring. No snow please!!!