Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday

Well, the snow has came and went. I will admit I did not want any of it but after seeing everyone else's pictures and hearing of all the fun they had playing in it I am jealous. It did snow here yesterday, probably about 5 hours, but we had no accumulation, it melted as soon as it hit the ground. Everyone to our South got it this time, which is odd, normally it goes just to our North.
I did see a pretty sight yesterday during the snow fall , the picture isn't great but there were a pair of blue birds on one of the pear trees in our front yard, the birds were a beautiful sight, but for me so were the buds on the pear trees. Ahhhhhh Spring is on it's way, believe me it could never arrive enough for me. I am counting down the days until March 14th and Daylight Saving Time begins.

Today Molly is running a little fever which really worries me, for the moment after giving her a tylenol it has gone away. I will keep a very close eye on her and if there isn't a change for the better I guess we'll be making a trip to Birmingham Monday, of course we'll go to a local doc or ER before then if we have to.

We submitted our offer on the house Wednesday, still no word. I guess no news is good news, maybe.

3 comments:

David said...

I love bluebirds. I usually have a few hanging around my yard in spring and summer. I put up a house for them and they used it one year before a starling enlarged the hole and took over. Of course, once the hole is too big, bluebirds won't use it anymore. Darn those starlings! I took the house down. Maybe I should try again.

Hope Molly gets better without the trip to Birmingham. Will keep her in prayer.

Jill said...

Love the picture. It was pretty to watch the snow, even though it didn't stick. Sorry to hear that Molly is not feeling well. Good luck on your house!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.