Monday, April 30, 2012

SeaShell Cross


Seashell cross...
Right now I have it standing on top of our built in China cabinet in the dining room.
I plan on hanging it, when I get the courage to put a nail in the wall.
Am I the only one like that, wonder if there is a special word for it? I have never had a lot of stuff hanging on walls because the thought of nails in the walls freaks me out.  I know, I'm a little weird! ha!

2 comments:

Bring Pretty Back said...

I love that cross! I must admit - nails in the walls have never botheed me at all! hee!
Thank you for your comment about the flock- I hope you did share it with your daughter - and if you did - let me know what she said...
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Susie Swanson said...

I love that little cross..I'm the worst for putting nails in the wall..It's not a good idea though.Hope you're having a nice week..Susie