Sierra & Molly
Me and Dixie walking (you'll have to excuse how I look, I had a slouchy weekend)

Dixie wasn't at all sure what to think about the river, it was up and moving pretty fast so it really got her attention.



We survived our camping trip in the cold rain. I did decide I don't think we'll bother going back in weather like that ever again. We're heading out this Friday again for another attempt, keep your fingers crossed we have nicer weather this time. Here are a few shots from this past weekend.
Me and Dixie walking (you'll have to excuse how I look, I had a slouchy weekend)
Dixie wasn't at all sure what to think about the river, it was up and moving pretty fast so it really got her attention.

4 comments:
Camping = slouchy weekend. We're going to the Free State of Winston for the rest of the week to our little spot of Heaven. Make up will not be used, hair will be up in a sloppy ponytail all weekend, and clothes will be COMFY.
Love the Dixie, chicks, pics, LOL!!
Hey I wish I had a weekend so I didn't have to get dressed and put on makeup.
How is Dixie? I hope you have a great trip this time.
Weekend was messy wasnt it? Are u potty training Dixie? Looks like Molly had fun too! How is she feeling? I m looking forward to no more 20 s but sure not looking forward to 100 ! lol I bet ya ll are ready for school to be out also. I m so ready for a break. Our Spring Break doesnt come until April this year. Have a good Thursday!
Post a Comment