Exciting News Yesterday !
It was so very nice getting home from the hospital yesterday. My father in law was discharged from the hospital around the same time Molly was so we all met up at the Cracker Barrel for lunch. After getting home there was so much to get started doing, housework, laundry, mowing the yard, etc. Well we had to go shopping last night to buy groceries as we were getting ready to walk out the door Tiffany and Dustin knocked on the door. She was holding a gift bag and told me she had my birthday present a little early, that she just couldn't wait until the end of July to give it to me.Want to know what it was? 
Yep, I'm gonna be a Nana!!!!!!! I'm just so excited I could scream! I'm so happy for her and Dustin, they're just gonna be great parents I know and I can't wait until this sweet grand baby gets here so Nana can do some spoiling. :-) Feels funny calling myself Nana but I'm so ready for it and just so happy!Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th today. We're going to a family reunion around lunch time, then to my sister's after that, then the fireworks show tonight. It's going to be a busy day but lots of fun I know.
4 comments:
So happy everyone is home safe. Congrats im Nana too.What a blessing.
So glad Molly and your father-in-law are home. What awesome news about the grandbaby on the way. Congratulations!
As much as you love your children - there is nothing more special than grand babies! You will have a blast. Susan
Totally agree with Found Around. I'm Nanna as well
Post a Comment