Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is the birthday of someone very special to me, my sweet husband Steve.
He's 42 years young today and I only love him more as each birthday comes and goes.

5 comments:

Jill said...

That's so sweet. Happy Bday to your hubby.

Belle's Blog said...

Happy Birthday to Steve! Hope he enjoyed his day!

Mindy said...

Tracy, I can't swear for the weather being pleasant. It's only in the 90's today...but, 2 weekends could be different. I think Canton/First Monday is very worthy of your time and trip. Lots of water and soaking up shade would be important!

In fact, David and I could meet up with y'all there. Or maybe hook up for dinner one night or something. It would be fun to meet up!

Let me know what you decide. And congrats on that surprise! I think you would love First Monday, hot, cold, rain, dry. As for the trailer, well, probably. Unless you have a big truck with lots of room.

I think that's all the answers. If not, holler back.

~Mindy

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Tell Steve Happy Birthday! I hope his birthday is a spectacular one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Steve!
I just love that picture. It reminds me of my boys and their "stumps" a.k.a stunts, they did when they were little.

Have a great day.
pam