Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Birthday

What a special day today is, on this day 39 years ago I was born. hehe .....
For my birthday my sweet husband has taken vacation and it going to take me off on a little trip. It has been ages since we've gone off anywhere alone so I know we'll have a blast. We're going to Canton, TX ...... we're so excited and can't wait. We're going to the flea market and of course antique shops in the area.
Mindy and David hopefully we'll get to meet y'all while we're there.
I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share when we return.

9 comments:

Kori said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful time. Love ya.

Jill said...

I hope you have a great trip. Happy Birthday!

Brenda Eason said...

Happy Birthday. Think of me when your having fun in Canton. I hear it is a wonderful place.

Trina said...

Happy birthday!!!! I hope you have had a FANTABULOUS day!!

You'd think that with the summer off, I'd have been so caught up with all the blogs I love to read, but that just hasn't been the case. So, I've gone back and caught up on yours. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS, NANA!! I know how very excited you are. Secondly, I hope Molly is doing much, much better! Finally, REO Speedwagon and STYX!! I am SO jealous!! (And I'm a little exclamation point happy. LOL)

Maybe once school starts back, I'll be able to stay more caught up. :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Mindy said...

I hope to say Happy Birthday to your face! ~Mindy

Unknown said...

soo sweet! Happy Birthday!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

David said...

Happy Birthday! Guess we'll probably be seeing you in a couple of days! Fun!

Curious Goods said...

Hey from a new Texas friend!
It was nice to meet you two at Canton yesterday. I hope you are spending some of your Birthday money!!!
Donna